In the unfortunate event that your order is delayed, we are taking the matter very seriously so rest assured that the process might take up to a month for your order to each you. But if this is not the case, please contact us by replying to the e-mail you have received upon your order, or sent us an email at email@example.com with your order number, full name and a phone number if you wish. We will investigate and we will have the best solution for you very quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Piastaola How to orderSimply find a product you like, click add to cart and follow the on screen instructions. Make sure you enter your name, phone and address correctly.
Piastaola Import TaxesPlease be aware that customs officers may require additional income taxes from your order. Customer is always liable for those extra charges. The total amount depends on the country's policy regarding taxes.
Piastaola Limited Guarantee
This limited guarantee is provided to the consumer of the product (“the Client”). It does not exclude nor does it limit any rights of the Client which are mandatory under the law. The duration of the guarantee is 24 months and under no circumstances shorter than 24 months and it is valid from the date of purchase of the product by the client. If the product is replaced the duration of the warranty shall continue for the remaining part of the 24-month warranty period starting from the purchase invoice date. During the warranty period, PIASTAOLA will repair for free, replace the defective product for free, or the agreement may be denounced according to law 7(I) of 2000 article 5 paragraph 6 and provided that the notification of the defect of the product is performed in less than 2 months from the occurrence, according to law 7(I) of 2000 article 5 paragraph 2 upon its sole discretion. PIASTAOLA will return the repaired or other product to their client in a working condition. If a defective part is being repaired then the component shall be changed. In case of repair, the defective part will be changed. The term “part” means all parts of the product including its main chip (engine). All replaced components or other equipment which have been replaced shall become the property of PIASTAOLA. This limited warranty does not apply for natural wear and tear. Also, it does not apply if:
LIMITED GUARANTEE OF PIASTAOLA
- The defect was caused because the product has been subject to use in a manner not conforming to the instructions of the manufacturer: abuse, if it was exposed to humidity or extreme hot or environmental conditions, or sudden changes in such conditions, corrosion, rusting, non-authorized modifications or connections, non-authorized opening or repair, repair with the use of non-authorized spare parts, misuse, unsuitable installation, accident, natural phenomena, which are beyond the reasonable control of PIASTAOLA (including for instance defects in the department of consumable parts such as batteries, which as a rule have a limited life) unless the defect was caused directly because of the use of defective materials, designs or workmanship,
- The product serial number, the identifying date code, or the IMEI number, have been removed, deleted, defaced or altered or are illegible,
- The defect was caused by a defective network operation,
- The defect was caused by the fact that the product was used or was connected to a computer not compatible to the technical specifications of the appliance,
- The product software requires upgrading because of modifications in the network parameters or modifications of the product software by a non-authorized person,
- The defect is due to a file or programme which has been installed in the internal or external memory of the appliance,
- The product has not been checked by the technical department of PIASTAOLA to establish and verify the defect of the appliance.